We weren’t the only ones impressed with the book. Harrison couldn’t wait to take it into school on Monday to show off. When I went to pick it up, they were asking me where it was from – they loved it!
Father’s Day is creeping up on us – (June 21st) – and what could be more lovely than a personalised photo book all about Daddy? Love2Read has a range of gorgeous books perfect for the occasion, which need to be ordered by June 15th to be ready for Father’s Day.
I’m really excited to be teaming up with Love2Read and giving one lucky reader the chance to win a personalised Father’s Day book.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Complete the mandatory entry first – answer the question – comments that do not answer the question will not be counted! Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation.
- You can come back and enter every day via Twitter and Facebook.
- Liking and sharing on Facebook aren’t required, but always much appreciated!
- The closing date is June 6th 2015.
- All terms and conditions can be found here.