One thing I have always loved doing is colouring. There is something really therapeutic. and relaxing about getting out some freshly sharpened pencils and doing a bit of colouring in.
It turns out I’m not the only one. Recently, everyone seems to have fallen in love again with this pastime, with grown up colouring books becoming really popular.
Redan Publishing have got behind this trend and launched a brand new colouring magazine aimed at adults. Each month, there is a new issue with a theme, and a selection of colouring pencils to add to the collection.
I received the first grown up colouring book in the series, which is an ocean themed one. It came with a selection of five pre-sharpened pencils, although you may want to think about having a bigger selection of colours to hand.
The issue is filled with mandalas, tangles and intricate patterns to lose yourself in. I forgot just how relaxing colouring in can be until I started!
One lucky reader can now win themselves a copy of the first issue of ‘Calm Colour Create’.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Complete the mandatory entry first – answer the question – comments that do not answer the question will not be counted! Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation.
- You can come back every day and enter via Twitter and Facebook
- The closing date is Monday 24th August 2015
- All terms and conditions can be found here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway