We’ve always been huge fans of Tommee Tippee, using a range of their bottles and beakers. At the moment, Alex is using one of the 12m+ Active Straw Cups. It holds 260ml, perfect for a thirsty toddler, and has an insulated core to keep drinks cool. The straw flips down to stay clean and prevent spills.
Ben is using the 4m+ Weaning Sippee Cup. This has a capacity of 150ml and handles for chubby little hands to hold. As they get older, the handles can be removes as can the non-spill valve, to help oral development.
One lucky reader now has the chance to win one of the 4m+ Weaning Sippee Cups (in pink).
- Fill in the Rafflcopter widget below to verify your entries
- Complete the mandatory entry first – answer the question – comments that do not answer the question will not be counted! Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation.
- You can come back and enter every day via Twitter and Facebook.
- The closing date is June 24th 2015.
- All terms and conditions can be found here.