I love stationery. I’ve always loved the start of a new year – having all those blank pages in a diary to fill out with important dates and birthdays. Now, working from home and having two children at school, I need to be more organised than ever. When I had the opportunity to review a 2017 planner from Stick to Stigu, it was like Christmas had come early for me.
The Stick to Stigu planner is everything I need in one very pretty book. It’s a diary. It’s a planner. It’s a notebook. It’s a to-do list book. It really is everything I need!
It’s so simple to use. On the right-hand side is the diary, with five columns for each day. These can be used any way you want. I will be using them to keep track of what blog posts I have going live, what needs sharing to social media etc, and a column for the kid’s school activities. On the left-hand side is a blank page, which can be used for to-do lists or just for jotting down notes. It’s packed with motivational quotes, messages of inspiration and hints and tips.
You can tear off the corner of each page to mark the week that you are on, and there’s a handy pocket in the back which will be perfect for keeping receipts and those important bits of paper that seem to end up floating about my handbag. There are plenty of blank pages in the back for notes and doodles.
I’m already excited for the new year so I can start using my planner – I already can’t imagine being without it! The Stick to Stigu planners have a RRP of £16.90, but readers of my blog have the chance to win one for themselves.
To enter simply follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below:
**Please leave the ‘URL’ box BLANK when writing a comment unless you are a blogger or a website owner. You do not need to write N/A, none, Facebook or anything – failure to do this will lead to disqualification from the giveaway**
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date is Monday 19th December at midnight.
- There is one prize of an Stick to Stigu 2017 Planner. No cash alternative.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Rafflecopter and answer the question in the widget – this is the ONLY mandatory task. Comments must answer the question. Comments such as ‘great prize, fantastic giveaway’ etc will not be counted. You can gain extra entries in the draw by completing the other tasks in the widget. All entries will be verified.
- Unless you are a blogger or website owner, please leave the URL box blank. Anything else in there (such as email addresses, none, facebook, x, N/A will invalidate all of your entries).
- A winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- The winner will be notified via email within 5 days of the closing date and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize.
*We were sent this product free of charge for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are our own.