One thing I am always concious about since having children is the temperature of the house. I sometimes wonder if I have my own personal central heating system, as I’m always really warm even when everyone else is dithering. It’s a bit of a bone of contention in our house. Graham turns the heating up, I turn it down. He thinks it is too cold for the kids, I think it is too warm. I know that the recommended temperature is about 17 – 20°c, but we never know when is that temperature.
When Electronic Temperature Instruments Ltd got in touch and asked if we wanted to review one of their nursery thermometers, we jumped at the chance. Maybe we could finally find the right temperature in order for us to all be comfortable!
This handy little gadget not only measures and displays the temperature, but the humidity as well, which is really useful when you have kids. The large LCD display is clear and easy to read, with an analogue arrow indicator and colour code to show you whether the room is too cold, too hot or just right. Turns out quite often our house is too hot!!
There’s a foldaway stand so that it can be popped on a shelf in the lounge or in baby’s room, or hung from the keyhole slot in the back.
Retailing at just £10.20, this is an essential piece of equipment not just for parents, but for anyone. I’ve teamed up with ETI to offer one lucky reader the chance to win one of these for themselves. To enter, complete the Rafflecopter widget below. All terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of the page.
*Please leave the ‘URL’ box blank when writing a comment unless you are a blogger or a website owner*
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date is Sunday 13th December at 11.59pm GMT
- There is one prize of a nursery thermometer available
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Rafflecopter and answer the question in the widget – this is the ONLY mandatory task. Comments must answer the question. Comments such as ‘great prize, fantastic giveaway’ etc will not be counted. You can gain extra entries in the draw by completing the other tasks in the widget. All entries will be verified.
- A winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- The winner will be notified via email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize.
- The prize will be dispatched within 21 days of receiving the winners details by Royal Mail recorded delivery.
- The winners name will be displayed on the widget
*We were provided with one of these thermometers for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are our own.