eBay have conducted a Midlands survey where it was revealed that most people believed a zombie invasion was more likely to happen than Leicester winning the Premiership! Now that Leicester has actually won it, we should all probably start being prepared for an invasion!
So, what did they find out?
- The first thing we would reach for is our smartphones, followed by our trainers – presumably for a swift getaway.
- Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester, Warwick and Wolverhampton were named as the best spots to hide out, with Solihull, Northampton and Lincoln being dubbed as the most ill-equipped.
- Jamie Varney, Wayne Rooney and Peter Crouch are the top three footballers we would want on our team facing the walking dead.
- Manchester United was voted as the best-equipped team to survive the apocalypse.
- 40% of Brits would splurge out on a boat or a top of the range sports car to flee the Zombie hordes.
- A quarter of Brits would barricade their front door and use a stash of golf balls to jeep the zombies at bay.
- 16% would grab an encyclopedia on their way out to help reestablish civilisation when the apocalypse blows over.
- Most Midlanders think that a zombie invasion would be caused by a decrease in brain activity caused by watching too many reality TV shows.
- A fifth of the Midlands believe we could survive less than a week in the aftermath, but a further 20% were more optimistic, saying they would last over a year.
If it happens (and let’s face it, if Leicester can win the premiership, anything can happen!) you can get everything you need from eBay!