Well, another year has come and gone. Like most years, 2015 has had some moments that I would much rather forget, but there has been some pretty good times. My only resolution for 2016 is to stop looking for the negatives in everything, and focus on the positives. Here are just some of the best bits of 2015.
- Benjamin’s health improved and we saw his first smile
- Graham and me were able to escape for our first child – free meal for a long time, to Raja Monkey
- The boys had their first go at ten pin bowling and loved it
- We went to the Think Tank Museum
- Benjamin became more playful and interesting
- Graham and me went to a Chinese New Year celebration
- I went to London for the first time for an event
- We watched Harrison’s first Easter assembly at school
- Graham and I went to the The Gadget Show Live
- The weather was beautiful for most of the month
- The boys loved watching the diggers outside and got to sit in a JCB
- We went to the park a lot
- Graham’s sister got married and we stayed in a hotel for two nights
- We took the boys to a beach for the first time
- We bought a car!
- We spent a lot of time at Kingsbury Water Park
- Harrison went on his first school trip
- We went on holiday to Bluestone
- It was Harrison’s 4th birthday
- Harrison, Alex and I went to an event at Hatton Country World
- Benjamin started cruising around the furniture
- Harrison finished his first year at school and had an amazing report from his teacher
- We went to Warwick Castle
- We went to the National Arboretum Museum
- We went camping
- Harrison started reception
- We went to lots of playgroups
- We went to Funfest and an event for Lands’End
- I turned 30!
- Graham and Alex also celebrated their birthdays
- We went to lots of playgroups and I started my own
- I went to Blogfest
- Ben celebrated his 1st birthday
- We saw Santa Claus at Cadbury World and House of Fraser
- I went to a big Christmas party with my family
- We went on the Santa Steam Train on the Severn Valley Railway
- It was Christmas!
A big thank you to everyone who has read my blog, and supported me in any way this year. Happy New Year!!