This is a new (well, new to me!) linky that I’m going to be trying to join in with every week. For those of you non-bloggers, a linky is a where lots of bloggers write about the same thing or the same theme and link to a host blog. The Happy List is hosted by Katy at What Katy Said and Sian at Quite Frankly She Said.
I love the idea of this linky because it makes you think about the smaller things that happen every day that make you happy. I’ve written about some of The Little Things We Love before and living here in such a beautiful place, there is plenty to make us happy.
This is what has made me happy this week:
- Graham having an interview for a new job – he has his trial shift next week!
- Ben’s 2nd birthday on Monday – he was so excited unwrapping his presents and playing with his toy kitchen
- Going to the beach after school and watching the sunset
- Putting the Christmas decorations up – it look so pretty (and bright!) in our house
- Getting up earlier than everyone else on Saturday morning and having complete control over the TV for several hours.
- Finding some plum coloured woollen tights that actually fit my 34″ legs. I have a real plum coloured theme to my wardrobe lately, after treating myself to some new clothes after my birthday. They look really nice with my black dresses!
- Harrison using some Welsh words when we have been out – he regularly says ‘diolch’ (thankyou) to people now. I love that he has that confidence
- Seeing the mountains covered in snow whilst doing the school run. It makes it so much more interesting!
What has made you happy this week?