Now that the nights are lighter, getting the boys to go to sleep has become a bit of a nightmare – a problem I’m sure many parents can relate to. The obvious solution is a blackout blind, but I am so paranoid about them – you read about so many tragic accidents involving blind cords. Cordless blinds were something I’d never even thought of until Order Blinds gave us the opportunity to review one of theirs!
We ordered one of the spring loaded cordless roller blinds in blackout navy. Each blind comes made to measure – you input the measurements into a form on the website, where you are then given a quote. The blinds start at £31 – we have a huge window and it came to £56, which I think is brilliant value for money.
Considering it was made to measure, delivery was really quick. It only took Graham about ten minutes to fit, and it looks great! I can’t get a photo that does the blind justice because of the size of the bedroom (and the rest of the room isn’t quite finished!)
I’ve teamed up with Order Blinds to offer you guys the chance to win a £50 voucher to spend on a blind.
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Answer the question – comments that do not answer the question will not be counted! Comments may not appear immediately due to moderation.
- You can come back and enter every day via Twitter and Facebook.
- For more information on how to use the Rafflecopter widget, please read my guide here.
- The closing date for this competition is 3rd July 2015.
- All terms and conditions can be found here.