Valentine’s Day is rapidly creeping up on us, and the shops are full of hearts and flowers, and all things romantic. Great if you are romantic, but what about those of us who think it’s all a bit cheesy? Graham and I have been together for almost thirteen years, and neither of us are into all that soppy stuff.
We don’t do Valentine’s Day for that reason – but if we were, these quirky pillow cases from ChattyFeet would make an ideal gift. They’re a bit daft, just like us, and every time I see them, they make me smile.
These cheeky pillow cases are made from 100% cotton and are available in two designs – Taylor Sleep and Johnny Slept (no prizes for guessing who they are based on!). They fit standard pillows, and are priced at £12 each, but you can get the pair for £22 from the ChattyFeet website.
I have teamed up with ChattyFeet to give away a pair of the pillow cases to a reader of my blog. To enter, please complete the Rafflecopter widget below. All terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of the page.
**Please leave the ‘URL’ box BLANK when writing a comment unless you are a blogger or a website owner – failure to do this will lead to disqualification from the giveaway**
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The closing date is Monday 29th January 2016
- There is one prize of a pair of ChattyFeet pillow cases. No cash alternative.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Rafflecopter and answer the question in the widget – this is the ONLY mandatory task. Comments must answer the question. Comments such as ‘great prize, fantastic giveaway’ etc will not be counted. You can gain extra entries in the draw by completing the other tasks in the widget. All entries will be verified.
- A winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- The winner will be notified via email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize.
- The prize will be dispatched directly from the brand.