A few weeks back, I reviewed the Blokpod, and ran a giveaway which was incredibly popular. The Blokpod team was so pleased with the response to the giveaway that they have decided to give readers of my blog another chance to win one!
You can read the full review here, but in a nutshell, the Blokpod is a cylinder-shaped storage container that filters and stores your lego or similar building bricks. In fact, you could use it to store lots of different things. The lego is filtered by size – the smaller bricks fall through the coloured and removable grids to the bottom, whilst the bigger bricks and pieces stay at the top. They are available from Amazon for just £34.99, but you can win one by following the instructions below.
To enter, please complete the Rafflecopter widget below. All terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of the page.
**Please leave the ‘URL’ box BLANK when writing a comment unless you are a blogger or a website owner – failure to do this will lead to disqualification from the giveaway**
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The closing date is Monday 6th June at midnight.
- There is one prize of a pack ofa Blokpod No cash alternative.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Rafflecopter and answer the question in the widget – this is the ONLY mandatory task. Comments must answer the question. Comments such as ‘great prize, fantastic giveaway’ etc will not be counted. You can gain extra entries in the draw by completing the other tasks in the widget. All entries will be verified.
- A winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- The winner will be notified via email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize.
- The winner will be given a code to order this product for free from Amazon.
*Contains affiliate links