I’ve been listening to a lot more music lately. When we sit out in the garden in the evenings we sometimes have some music on (quietly, so not to disturb the neighbours!) and on Saturday night we sat and had a drink whilst flicking through the music channels. It’s not often that we just sit and listen to music, and it was really nice. I think there are some pretty cracking tracks out at the moment, so I thought I’d share a few of the songs that I’m really loving at the moment with you.
1. Despacito – Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee & Justin Beiber
2. No More Sad Songs – Little Mix
3. Mama – Jonas Blue
4. Slow Hands – Niall Horan
5.Something Like This – The Chainsmokers and Coldplay
6. Your Song – Rita Ora
7. Symphony – Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson
8. Sun Comes Up – Rudimental and James Arthur
9. Came Here for Love – Sigala and Ella Eyre
What songs are you loving at the moment?